Tone Projects has released Unisum, a mastering compressor based on a novel topology combining "beautiful transparent sound with immense musical flexibility".
Tone Projects says:
Built in collaboration with experienced mastering professionals, Unsium features clean wideband compression driven by flexible multi-band detection, and extensive control over envelope and transfer curve. Whether you want to add glue or groove, shape the dynamic contours, or solve a challenge in the mix, Unisum helps you achieve your goal with precision and integrity.
- State of the art compressor algorithm suited for all mastering applications.
- Wideband compression driven by flexible multi-band detector scheme.
- Adjustable RMS and Peak detectors across 3 frequency bands.
- Frequency dependent threshold and ratio.
- Full control over transfer curve with variable knee, GR limit, and linearity parameters.
- Release curve continuously variable from linear to logarithmic.
- Detailed level dependent control over Attack and Release.
- Continuously variable LR/MS channel linking, including controls to filter and limit linking.
- Switchable HYGGE circuit for a warm and thick sound inspired by tubes and transformers.
- Memory Effect for adjustable program dependency.
- Transient Override to adjust attack/release for loud transients.
- Sidechain filtering, Parallel Envelope, Smoothing and more...
Intro Price: $149 (Reg. $199).