HoRNet updates TotalEQ to v1.1.0
HoRNet Plugins has updated the new Total EQ, a versatile digital equalizer with analog emulation, to version 1.1.0.
This release is a feature update and includes:
- Fixed crash with WaveLab.
- Fixed slow load times.
- Changed aspect ratio to 16:9.
- Improved compatibility with Macs before 2012.
- Minor cosmetic fixes.
- Added three more filter types.
- Improved spectrum analyser and metering response.
- Added display of peak spectrum.
- Added mouse wheel control for filter Q.
- Set control dot color different for each EQ band.
- Added different default filter type for different spectrum areas.
The update is free for current owners of the plugin and can be downloaded from the user area on www.hornetplugins.com