The soundset is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It has a ton of creative EDM leads, with tasteful samples that are original and imported to create the library. The library contains many melodic arps to play around with, over 30 in total, which can form a good start to create your own track. I dived deep into Omni's arpeggiator this time around, meticulously crafting inspiring and mysterious melodies into the sequencer with complex modulation assignments of the arp settings programmed into the patch. Lots of love and fun went into this one. Of course, there are many basses, leads, plucks, and tasteful pads contained within as usual.
There is also an expansion version which contains the MIDI shown in the showcases for $5 more. More than 30 MIDI files are included.
- Includes 155 Combined Presets.
- Includes over 50MB of Unique Multi-Samples and Attacks embedded in the presets.
- All patches are volume normalized (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets).
- Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. All patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
- Patches created in the latest version of Omnisphere.
- Hybrid Sound Library fusing the synthesis within Omnisphere and unique WAV samples.
Patch Breakdown (155):
- Arps - 28.
- Basses - 24.
- Leads - 33.
- Pads - 26.
- Plucks - 25.
- Keys - 14.
- Sequences (Bass) - 3.
Intro Price: $20 (Reg. $24.99).