In DSP Motion, sound designers can create sound effects for animations and motion designs simply by drawing them and adjusting the synthesis parameters available.
- Modifying the duration of a drawing is now easier: the accuracy of the slider has been improved, and it is now possible to switch between durations in absolute mode (seconds) and relative mode (percentage) with Ctrl+D.
- Clicking on the visualizer with the left-mouse button will now cycle through the different visualization modes available.
- A progress window is now being displayed when rendering more than one sound variation at once.
- The algorithm that ensures that the creation of an entirely random sound (when the Random button is pressed and no random ranges have been set) has been improved.
- It is now possible to double-click on a .motion file to open it in the tool.
- It is now possible to copy / paste curves between various categories / audio styles with Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V. Although it was already possible to transfer a curve between categories or styles by holding the Ctrl key during the selection, this makes it a lot easier to try a curve with any sound.
- The undo / redo functionality has been extended to the multi-choice buttons.
- The setup program now installs an icon pack that can be used for example to create a DSP Motion profile for the Elgato Stream Deck and similar control panels.
DSP Motion is available for $49, for Windows only. The update is free for existing users and can be downloaded directly on the product's page.