Adam Szabo has updated Viper to version 1.1.0 for Windows, a free update for all Viper users.
Viper 1.1.0 is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song-projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary.
- New Virus bank import.
- New "View Schematic" in main menu.
- Fixed a crash when switching presets.
- Fixed a high CPU usage issue on automation.
- Multiple Viper instances load faster.
- Several other bugfixes and improvements.
The new Virus bank import demonstration can be seen in the video below: YouTube.com/watch?v=DYNQ-yaazf8