u-he has released updates for almost all of their products, available for both Mac OS X and Windows. These updates bring a number of improvements and bug fixes to the u-he product line:
- UI improvements:
- All plugin UIs now have 10% scaling, from 70% to 200%.
- The ACE UI is now clearer and has new modulation sources.
- Diva UI was also improved for increased clarity.
- The Zebra2 "Unempty Dark Horse" skin is now complete.
- A number of small graphics issues in various plugins are fixed.
- Configuration Menu: Bazille, Zebra2, Hive, Diva, ACE and Podolski now have a configuration menu (look for the cogwheel icon). This menu houses:
- MIDI learn: a visual overlay for assigning MIDI controls to the plugin interface.
- MIDI list table: editable list of assigned MIDI controls.
- Preferences: global settings for controls, appearance and audio.
- Host/DAW issues:
- The "Missing UI" in Logic and Studio One is fixed.
- Plus a number of small issues were fixed in various hosts: Logic X, Studio One, Cubase, REAPER, Digital Performer, Pro Tools, Maschine and Kore.
- Everything else: These updates include a heap of general improvements: fixed hanging and dropped notes, improved MIDI timing, new FX parameters and much more.
- Zebra2 2.7.2
- Hive 1.1
- ACE 1.4
- Bazille 1.1
- Diva 1.4
- Uhbik 1.3.1
- Filterscape 1.4.1
- MFM2 2.2.1
- Podolski 1.2.1
- TripleCheese 1.2.1
These updates are free for current owners and is available at u-he.com. Just download and install over your existing plug-ins.