- One band that digitally recreates the Pulteq EQP-1's low frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation.
- Three bands of peak equalization that digitally recreates the midrange boost and attenuation of the Pultec MEQ-5 and the high frequency boost of the Pultec EQP-1a. Each peak EQ band has it's own bandwidth Q control.
- The fifth band features high frequency shelving with simultaneous boost and attenuation.
URS FullTec 5 Band Program EQ is available for Windows XP and Mac OS 9/X and costs:
- Native (RTAS, Audio Units, VST) - US$249.99.
- Full (TDM, RTAS, Audio Units, VST) - US$499.99.
URS BLT Native owners can upgrade to the FullTec Native version for $199.99.
10 day demo versions are available (iLok required).