Venomode has updated Complexer 2 to version 0.9.2. This update fixes bugs and adds new features.
Changes since 0.9.1:
- Fixed bug where phase would shift in Stereo mode in some situations.
- Fixed bug where compressor graph wouldn't work in some situations.
- Fixed reduction meters showing full on load for some users.
- Added peak dot in compressor graph.
- Added ability to double click processor to enable.
- Added both comma and dot as a decimal separator for slider values.
- Added level markers to compressor graph section.
- Added selectable order for Mid/Slide mode.
- Added selectable order for Left/Right mode.
Price: £29 during early access (£39 RRP). The update is free for existing Complexer 2 users.