VSL has released maintenance updates for Vienna Instruments Pro, Vienna Ensemble, Vienna Ensemble Pro and Vienna MIR.
Vienna Instruments Pro v1.1.7644:
- Fixed: Loading of certain patches caused eLicenser error messages.
- Fixed: Powerpan pots in slot rack mixer constantly repainting.
- Fixed: Controller mapping list does not update between instances in VEPro.
- Fixed: Time-stretched patches produce silent output.
Vienna Ensemble Pro v4.1.7644:
- Removed display of server name in the slave status of the Server Interface (it's only valid during slave selection).
- Added 32/64-bit architecture selection buttons to Server Interface.
- Added more horizontal space to the slave list of the Server Interface.
- Fixed Server Interface losing connection info when connection fails during master host project loading.
- WIN: Fixed inability to load old projects that used VI Pro VST instead of integrated.
Vienna Ensemble v4.1.7644:
- Maintenance Update: Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
Vienna MIR v1.2.1829:
- Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
- Added direct sound level scaling (required for new venues).
- "Default" is always the first entry in the Roombrowser list.
- Bug fix: Fix for crashes due to empty XML parameters in Mozartsaal.