VSL has released updates for Vienna Instruments Pro, Vienna Ensemble, Vienna Ensemble Pro and Vienna MIR.
Vienna Instruments Pro 1.0.7516:
- Fixed bug causing auto-voicing setup page not to update properly.
- Added option to auto-scroll matrix list to selection.
- File-Browser now updates on any file system event, including saving presets or matrices in other instances.
- Fixed small refresh bug in Matrix when using with VE Pro.
- Audio engine optimizations, about 15-20% lower CPU usage.
- Improved streaming performance.
- Optimizations to project/patch loading speeds, especially for SSD drives.
- Linked cell position of matrixes with same dimensions.
- OS X: Fixed improper platform detection on mac installer for 64-bit kernel.
- OS X: Changed location of cache file to proper location.
Vienna Ensemble Pro 4.1.7516:
- Fixed crash when listing a lot of instances in the Server Interface plug-in.
Vienna Ensemble 4.1.7516:
- Maintenance Update: Latest Version of VI PRO updated.
Vienna MIR Version 1.2.1819:
- Maintenance Update. Latest Version of VI PRO updated.