vvvv group has released vvvv 45 beta 25.1.
- Now with crack.exe (replacing uninstall.exe). run once.
- No more registration of.v4p file type on starting vvvv.exe. now only via crack.
- Splashscreen now shows up when starting patch via doubleclick.
- Subtype and iobox bug fixes.
- Especially enum bugs. additionally enum features: invalid enum entries now lead to red nodes. useful e.g. when you have a r (Value) to a channel that doesn't exist (e.g. the patch with the corresponding sender might not be open).
- Effect enums now update correctly when code changed.
- Added vvvv.exe.config file to support debugging sd4/vs2010.
- Fixed the EStringError when starting without arguments out of sd3.
- No accidental root saving any longer.
- Better help on using contributions in root.
- Modules again open in a window when opened by windows explorer.
- Correctly getting dummy node after changing nodename of a plugin node.
- Replacing nodes also changes legacy "nodename" attribute in "node" tag beta25-iobox-(color)-opens-as-iobox-(value-advanced)-in-older-versions.
- It should no longer be a problem to work with projects of same filename but in different locations. for example (vvvv/effects/file1.fx and patches/foo/bar/file1.fx).
- If a cached nodeinfo is invalid (for example file is corrupted) a red node will appear instead of a gray one without any pins.
- GUI plugin templates added.
- Nice help files for templates added.
- vvvv shouldn't block windows from shutting down if started with /shutup argument or no patch is edited or user doesn't chancel the quit command: vvvv-prevents-windows-shutting-down-(stillagain).
- .csproj now available in "OpenInPatch" dialog.
- dtd updated.
Finder & Window Switcher:
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Other bug fixes.
- Invalid enum entries now also can be found through the finder: the surrounding patch also gets red.
- Now includes username-tags again.
- Clicking in a patch to hide the browser now creates a comment.
- Drag'n'drop works again from standalone version.
- The Add Reference dialog of C# projects can now browse for assemblies (additional to selecting assemblies from the GAC).
- Now supports adding existing documents to a project.
- Should give a hint if a referenced file is missing.
- Caused vvvv to crash if more than one reference was added at once.
- Fixed copy and paste issues introduced in beta25.
- Ctrl+F invokes correct find-monolog again.
- Indents brackets correctly.
- Supports auto indentation (Ctrl + I).
- Does not show runtime errors of previously compiled assembly.
- Handles local/global ("" vs <>) includes in.fx files correctly.
- Effect files use directory of vvvv.exe as global include path (for e.g. #include).
- Only locally referenced fx files are copied in a clone operation.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- While making a connection in a patch space+rightclick simulates a middleclick.
- Scroll position is respected on drag drop again.
- Undoing replaced nodes works again undo-(ctrl+z)-and-exchanged-nodes.
- Patches now load with black background if so saved.
- Random (Value) is more random now between multiple instances.
- NodeList (VVVV) better performance when adding a search path.
- Sift (Value) fixed memory leak. See http://vvvv.org/forum/sift-memory-leak.
- IOBox (String): fixed drag 'n' drop on it.
- IOBox (String): fixed "very long iobox" issue after drag drop. see beta25-dragdrop-a-path-from-explorer-adress-bar-to-io-%28string%29-bug.
- Cons (EX9.Texture) fixed, see spreaded-filetexture-and-cons-node-bug-in-beta25.
- SharedMemory (Windows) output now returns complete string.
- CreateNode (VVVV): QuerySave bug fix.
- Count (EX9.Geometry): now updates if any of the upstream subsets changed.
- BoundingBox (EX9.Geometry): can now deal with meshes that have more subsets than attributetable entries.
- Fix: generic input pin didn't fetch new upstream interface if upstream node was recompiled.
- Added BinSize property to InputAttribute.
- If creation of a plugin fails treat it as runtime error instead of creating a red node indicating that the plugin is missing.
- Do not use MEF to scan an assembly for plugins. use it only on plugin creation. better performance and fixes several issues, if for example classes attributed with a PluginInfo didn't implement IPluginBase or a PluginInfo was defined twice.
- IDiffSpread> implementations didn't fire changed event if bin size changed.
- Added new extension methods Add, AddRange, Remove, RemoveAt, RemoveAll, RemoveRange, GetRange, IndexOf, Insert, InsertRange to ISpread.
- OpenURL (Network) opens a link or file with the systems default application.