vvvv group has released beta 19 of vvvv v4.0.
- Nodename lists now sorted with nodes of category Value first.
- Ctrl+m on a patch shows fields to enter moduleinfo (author, description, tags).
- VideoIn (DShow9) now works for DV cams again.
- Switch (String Output) evaluates faster
- Switch (Color Output) evaluates faster.
- GetSlice (Node) index out of bounce exception fixed.
- XPath (XML) bug fix.
- InsertSlice nodes got some fixes. check the help patch of InsertSlice (Color).
- + (String Spectral) again evaluates correctly.
- UDP (Server) now has additional queue mode: Spread.
- OSCEncoder (Network) rewritten with hopefully same functionality.
- OSCDecoder (Network) now takes a spread of addresses.
- DMX (Artnet Sender) now has the broadcast address configurable with a pin link.
- Undo (VVVV) has a new pin called Enabled that allows you to disable undo globally.
- WordWrap (String) wraps given strings according to specified width.
- Barcode1d (Spreads) creates geometry information for a barcode.
- BeatDetector (Value).
- FFT4Channels (DShow9 resample).