vvvv group has released beta 21 of vvvv v4.0. This new release comes with the following features:
- Pixel precise 2D rendering within 3D scenes.
- Text and sprite rendering.
- Billboards and one sided objects.
- A more versatile Multi-screen technique.
- Spreadable ex9 primitives.
- More performant caching with known switches and S+H nodes.
- Faster patches in hidden tabs.
- GUI enhancements for module writers (middle click an iobox).
- HID nodes for driver development.
- More possibilities for plug-in developers (mesh and layer outputs, enums in and out).
A more detailed change log is available here.