White Noise Additive demo released
White Noise Audio have released a demo version of Additive, their new additive synth VSTi for Windows. Pre-orders are also being taken at $99 US.
For full details please see our White Noise Additive page.
- Easily come up with new timbres and sounds by analysing .wav files. Load a .wav into the formant filter for a vocoded sound.
- Create sounds as wild as your imagination. Additive synth is capable of reproducing realistic voices and acoustic instruments, analog sounds, vocoded sounds, FM sounds, ambient pads and more.
- Phatten up sounds with onboard delay/chorus and reverb. Dirty up sounds with built in distortion and ring mod and keep the dynamics under control with compression.
- Use the formant filter to imitate acoustic instrument body, analog filters, a human vocal tract, or other worldly resonances. Sweep it or morph it.
- Visually draw your own waveforms, timbral changes and filters.