Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.13.
- Online help for menus can be accessed by pressing Shift+F1 when the mouse is over a menu button.
- Renamed browser window to project window.
- Changed the frame of project windows to a normal frame with minimize/maximize buttons.
- All project windows now stay behind all other types of windows. This makes it possible to maximize a project window on a second monitor, and have any plugin and editor windows stay on top when clicking/editing in the project window.
- Pressing Ctrl+A will select all the text in the stickie note window edit field.
- Removed the outdated "browser project overlay image file" option from the project properties dialog.
- Updated editor screenshots in the guide.
- Fix: Using the "Peak Scale (0 dB)" RMS meter scale option would crash if RMS meters were enabled on the track headers.
- Fix: Minimizing/restoring the Podium application would not correctly restore the minimize/maximize state of each project window.