|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)Delay / EchoDistortion / Overdrive / AmpFilter|
Atlantis consists of Atlantis Synthesizer, a VST instrument, and Atlantis Filter Delay, a powerful VST effect plug-in.
3 true stereo morphing oscillators, with independent width, phase, spread, chorus, tuning, volume, envelope and panning feed into a pair of filters (with standard algorithms and many unique new ones), a shaper (distortions and beyond), and a simple room modelling multi-tap filtered delay system with another pair of selectable filters. The routing of the filters and shaper can also be switched into a variety of configurations for further flexibility.
All the standard waveforms you would expect (sin, square, triangle, saw, noise) - and you can also import any waveform you like. Simply add a .wav file with the waveform you want to hear to the c:\chips folder - stereo or mono, any samplerate or bitdepth you like, and Atlantis will let you use it for oscillators and LFOs. Samples are upsampled into high resolution wavetables.
Every slider parameter can be controlled by any modulator. LFOs, Envelopes, MIDI Control Data, the current note, velocity, or combinations of them can be used to modulate your sounds into "expressive organic creations".
The synth also offers selectable Polyphonic, Monophonic, Portamento and Arpeggio modes.
Reviewed By capracan
January 4, 2019
A Update of Atlantis in 2018, but so minor...WHY? No Money i will send u some Bucks :D.
But COOL there is LIFE in Jeremy...
This Plugin i awesome, sounds great, looks simple (Tracker GUI), i LOVE, i mean really i love, the random function, EVER Plugin should have...
Its a very nice IDEA to adjust the Modulator strenght and direction/ inverse on the Value Faders, and more...cool at all.
The Sound, Filters and Modulations is/are very good. Import own Wavform ist AWESOME, i not trying, but it isn't a Sampler.
Its a free 32-bit Plugin you can Donate for it, instant i will do/ try, will check out if paypal possible...
But then i want to have some:
- better GUI (Jim do it very well, of course, and there a SKINS i want to check out).
- # in fact its better to switch presets via arrows not via browser.
- # description of params should have a better font, maybe fixed by other Skins?!? Will check it.
- # Random Button can just be a Dice (also fixable via Skins?).
- # Oscilloscope is maybe obsolete or can have some settings, like zoom (like u-he bazille).
- S1 should be FX (S1 for Shapers, I would never have thought of that.).
- Delay Window with 2 followed Filters is NICE, DLY should a bit "easier", its a nice idea with the interactive GFX, but useablitiy is bit annoyoing/ complicated, i think.
- A bit more adjust possibilities for Filters and FX.
- I think u can make it a little bit smaller.
- Reset Faders via double click.
- The Red ACTIVE-Feedback on Buttons can maybe a small Dot or Bar (maybe per skin fixed-able).
- 64-bit support.
At some Points you talking about since V.0.9.j (Manual, should be updated).
A little Hint in FAQ:
Need more LFO? Use Bitwig ! Every Parameter can be controlled via Bitwig Modulators .
OKAY, thats all.