Combo Model V is a virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 7 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage drawbars: 16', 8', 4', mixture.
- 2 voice drawbars: Flute, Reed.
- Monophonic bass voice.
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Swell (volume) pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Scala scale file support.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Reverb unit.
- Speaker cabinet simulation.
- Fully automatable.
- 32 presets included.