Echobox D7 is a model of the echo mode of a very underappreciated (now discontinued) Japanese stomp-box, which itself was a digital remake of a famous American tape echo.
- overall delay time ranging from 30 ms to 2600 ms.
- feedback that can go into (self-)oscillation.
- separate controls for level of delayed and dry sound.
- freely adjustable panning of delayed signal (stereo tracks only).
- continuous feedback cross-fade (stereo tracks only).
- three ranges of delay time (30-160, 120-650, 480-2600 ms).
- "true" bypass (clears the echos in buffer).
- manual BPM sync.
- whole output switchable to dual mono (stereo tracks only).