|Type / Tags||MasteringAudio MasteringMixing/MasteringReference Speaker Simulation|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.13
|Copy Protection||PACE InterLok|
What's New In MixChecker Pro?
Everything. Even though the interface has the same elegance and ease of use as the original MixChecker:
- New simulations. All characteristics are newly measured, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and phase linearity. No simple impulse responses inside.
- Create sets of simulations. Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker button. Save your selection to several button sets together with stereo base width and volume level for each button.
- Custom settings and labels for buttons. The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You may even assign the same simulated device to several buttons, each with unique settings. To distinguish between them, there could be a custom label placed to each button.
- Distortion. We are experts in exact modeling of distortions and saturations, either of speakers or of amps, preamps and other circuits. We used this experience and we added modeling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Background noise. MixChecker adds a possibility to add some audio background with adjustable volume. The combination with simulated devices is quite sophisticated: When you select simulation of phones, the path of the noise through the headphones and ears is simulated, so you hear the realistic combination of the mix playing from headphones and of the noise, coming through headphones from outside.
- Auto Advance. You don't need to browse through simulations manually. The adjustable auto advance function does it for you.
- Advanced stereo modes. Except of simple Mono mode, MixChecker offers channel swap, listening to each channel separately in both monitors. Furthermore, each simulation has adjustable width of the stereo base.
- Web browser, iOS and Android remote control. MixChecker Pro comes accompanied by web browser, mobile phone or tablet control. You may walk around your studio when checking the final mix, save the valuable screen size.
- And more improvements, like interface zoom, calibration, ...
The Science Powering The Simulations
The original MixChecker contains only the simulation of the linear behavior of the devices. We not only added the modeling of non-linear behavior, we have also completely rewritten the original processing to achieve phase linearity, lower latency and better resolution in all parts of the frequency spectrum.
New Button Settings
The magic of MixChecker Pro is that it has so many new features while it's still as easy to use as the original MixChecker. Why? Because it offers the new Edit mode. In Edit mode, you can assign any simulated device to any device button, set the distortion amount for that exact device, adjust the stereo base width as well as the volume of the device. The simulated devices are organized in categories, so the searching is super-fast and intuitive. Once you have your button set saved, MixChecker Pro exits the Edit mode and you work just as with the original MixChecker.
New Pro Functions
The default view of the new MixChecker Pro has a small adjustments panel at the bottom of the plugin GUI. Here you can adjust some handful settings for the background noise, setup the mono button and if you are not sure if you have reached the distortion threshold or if you are afraid of any hard-clipping during the work, there are 2 LED indicators to show you.
How We Made It
We've spent weeks measuring the frequency responses and behaviour of all the devices in laboratory conditions to create the true models you can rely on. We were precise in definition of all the background sounds which could disturb the listener from hearing the flawless tune. With many more features, MixChecker Pro is the best plugin for double-checking your mixes and making your sound masterly.