The PTC-2A is a vintage equalizer plug-in inspired by classic Pultec style hardware EQs. Separate boost and attenuate controls allow simultaneous low frequency boost and cut to shape the signature sound, while a transformer-coupled tube emulation further enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Separate Boost and Attenuate controls for simultaneous low frequency boost and cut, emulating the classic Pultec style 'Low-end trick'.
- Physically Weighted Controls replicate the virtual 'feel' as well as the look of high quality rotary controls.
- Analogue Filter Modelling algorithms recreate natural analogue filter curves, without requiring high sample rates or CPU intensive up-sampling, allowing more plug-in instances in a typical DAW.
- Live resizable GUI for best use of available screen space and resolution.
- Circular, Relative and Linear control modes for intuitive user interface operation*.
- Adjustable output level trim.
- Switchable output phase / polarity.
- Download and try for free. Audio will fade out periodically in demo mode.
*In host applications which support circular control modes, the PTC-2A provides beautifully engineered circular and relative-circular adjustment options. Physical modelling ensures the rotary controls respond smoothly, accurately and predictably to circular mouse movement.