Punch is an up-to-date version of one of the all time classic analogue compression and limiting processors. Punch offers an array of ratios including 2:1, 4:1, and 8:1 perfect for compression duties - but there is also the 20:1 ratio designed for full limiting applications.
- Ultra-fast attack time.
- Unique Analogue characteristics.
- FET Gain Reduction Emulation.
- Input & Output Gain Adjustment Knobs with adjustable Attack and Release Settings.
- Custom Output Transformer Emulation design.
- Full automation capabilities.
- Flexible VU metering options.
- Presets from Kendal Osborne.
- Based on the 1176AE Limiting Amplifier Compressor.
Change Log Version 3.00:
- Improved GUI controls response.
- Numerous minor bug fixes.
- All new GUI design.