Reverbical is a state of the art stereo reverb unit, featuring a unique preset grid for single-click access and navigation over a large variety of spaces. From light ambiences to large halls, 96 Presets can be switched in realtime or even seamlessly morphed into each other. Each preset can be expanded or reduced in size with a single 'Space' master control. With just two lockable main parameters, 'Space' and 'DryWet', any parameter complexity and confusion is avoided, making it easy to quickly find and apply room sounds without further knowledge. For deeper finetuning and creating custom presets, the 'Deep Tweak' view offers all the classic controls like Decay, Diffusion, Modulation and alike. The Shimmer and Freeze parameters add creative sound design capabilities. Extra parameters allow to adjust LatePreDelay, separate Dry- and WetGain, and even the individual delays and filters in the absorption network. For pure editing tasks and to save space on the screen, a third view offers a rack-type control panel in reduced size.
Reverbical comes with presets from selected artists and sound designers - Lusine, INFRA, Den and Simon Stockhausen, and a large set of factory presets.
- High quality stereo reverb algorithm for any room size.
- One-click access to 96 presets per page, drag/drop-enabled.
- Easy to understand, straightforward control with only 2 main parameters.
- Deep tweak mode with individual delay and absorption settings.
- Smooth parameters and seamless preset morphing.
- Early Reflection colouring for diversity especially with small spaces.
- Wide Late reflection stereo image based on a human perception model.
- Fantastic artists and sound designers presets.
- Shimmer and Freeze feature, Late PreDelay, individual Dry and Wet Gain.
- DryWet Lock and Space Lock to keep the same mix/space value when switching presets.
- Setting to preserve or discard user edits when switching presets.
- Preset management with clipboard integration.
- Visual colour-coding of similar room type presets (4 modes).
- 3 switchable View modes: Grid, Deep Tweak, Classic.
- 4 UI skin themes.
- Highly performance optimized C++ code using SSE instructions.
- No dongle or internet access required for activation.
- For VST, AudioUnit, AAX for OS X and Windows, in 32 or 64-bit versions.