SINDO is a hybrid stereo image Expander (widener) / Narrower with features offering a high level of mono compatibility with minimal side effects. SINDO offers a powerful stereo toolkit for digital editing, mastering and tracking for all stereo audio material. It enables you to dramatically broaden and 'sweeten' the spaciousness of the stereo image whilst retaining mono compatibility and not affecting the tonal character of the original sound. The Global and individually adjustable frequency 'Rotations' can be used to Pan the center stereo image without altering the mix level balance.
Designed for efficiency, SINDO comprises of an intuitive user interface with full automation of all parameters and features such as the ability to double click on any dial to set it to default. The fatiguing 'phasiness' found in some other processors of this type has been avoided by adhering to established audio engineering principals. Two Phase-compensated 'Hi and Low Shufflers' are also included to further enhance and improve the spaciousness without introducing unwanted artifacts.
SINDO's main and new features:
- Stereo Width Compression ability.
- Stereo Field Dynamics.
- Stereo Correlation Compression LCD.
- Low Frequency Adjustment with preview.
- Zero Latency.
- Greatly improved audio quality.
- Cross-over selection and adjustment to bias stereo separation.
- Targetable rotations per frequency range without altering mix level balance.
- True global 'pan' without altering mix level balance.
- Phase-compensated 'shufflers' for low and hi stereo enhancement.
- Three modes of operation to suit all audio material.
- Individual hi and low gain trim adjustments.
- Double click to set each control to default value.
- Press CTRL for finer adjustment.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Hybrid m / s stereo image expander and narrower.
- Transparent while retaining mono-compatibility.
- Minimum 'phasiness'.
- Retains the tonal character of original audio.
- Full automation for all parameters via the host.
- Custom and user presets.
- Low CPU usage.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized assembly DSP code with vectorization on the Mac OS X platform.
- Mastering, mixing, restoration, audio post production and track sweetening.