SIR1 is a reverb device that works with "impulse-responses". Impulse-responses are generated by recording short, broadband signals and their corresponding room-reflections, and by cutting out the initial signal. What is left contains the information needed to reproduce the same room with other signals.
- Works with a fixed latency of 8960 samples (possibly compensated by VST-Host).
- You can adjust predelay, attack-time, length and stereo width of the impulse response.
- Stretch (up & downsampling of impulse response).
- FFT EQ (to adjust the frequency spectrum of the impulse-response).
- Auto Gain (automatic volume compensation).
- Dynamic CPU Consumption (use only the CPU power that is needed to get the result).