No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
- 3 Oscillators, 9 Alias Free Waveforms each plus a Noise Generator.
- 32 voice polyphonic (CPU dependant).
- 192 Factory Presets (Can store up to 6 banks/768 patches).
- Individual adjustment of Level, Waveform, Mode, Phase, Fine and Coarse tune and Pitch EG Intensity for each oscillator.
- Random Pitch control.
- Low/High Pass filter with resonance.
- Pitch, Filter and Amplifier dedicated Envelope Generators, Keyboard tracking and Velocity control.
- 4 LFOs, for Pitch, Filter, Amplifier and Random Wave selector, 8 waveforms each plus Random.
- Random Wave selector, with adjustable intensity for each oscillator.
- Built-in effects: AutoPan, Chorus, Stereo Delay, Stereo Spread and Two Band Equalizer, all can be disabled to save CPU.
- Extensive MIDI implementation: Velocity, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Modulation, Breath, Sustain Sw and more.
- Easy programming layout.
Reviewed By alex1206
April 23, 2002
What I like about this synth is that it is the "not so little" brother of Pentagon 1, so when you are ready for a more powerful synth you are instantly familiar with its controls. If you've tried Triangle 1 or 2...you will love this! Hopefully the GUI of Square 1 will be updated soon so that you have the option of a P1-type skin in the next version.
Reviewed By Scot Solida
March 27, 2002
Reviewed By pietro
January 17, 2002
but is missing portamento (hope they add in the next version!).The actual price offer makes it absolutely the
VSTi with the best price-quality ratio!!!Read more