|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
VIRIDIAN. Your key to sonic Paradise!
Viridian is a plugin suite based on iconic '60s and '70s units, bringing you the legendary tone of some of the world's most exclusive British solid-state vintage studio gear, used on countless of groundbreaking records that wrote the history of music. In order to give you an even more comprehensive set of tools, we even included also a powerful modern reissue of a coveted FET studio compressor, revered by studio engineers from all over the world. Plus, for some authentic tube fairy dust, we added a hyper-rare German console from the early '60s.
Viridian suite includes:
- VIRIDIAN Channel-strip.
- VIRIDIAN EQ (Equalizer standalone module).
- VIRIDIAN COMP (Limiter/Compressor standalone module).
- VIRIDIAN PRE (Preamps standalone module).
It's equipped with 6 preamps, 3 magnificent compressor models and 3 equalisers with full band interaction. This third member of our Divine Comedy inspired trilogy, Viridian lets you explore the vastness of sonic paradise taking you on a journey into analog sound that will elevate your productions.
Specifically, this plug-in includes emulations of the following gear:
- A-69: vintage British solid-state EQ.
- A-72: vintage German vacuum tube EQ.
- A-PIE: '60s PWM British compressor.
- A-700: '70s British FET compressor.
- A-760: reissue of a British vintage solid-state compressor.
- circuit coloration emulation 'preamps' from all of the above units.
For each plugins included in Viridian suite there is a "Standard" version or an alternative "ZL*" version which operates at *zero latency at the cost of extra processing resources and is thus suitable for use when tracking.
For details, please refer to the Viridian User's manual.
Viridian uses the latest Acustica CORE 12 engine representing a new technological advancement by Acustica:
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high performance saturation algorithm.
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology).
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins.
- Engine optimization, introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
CORE 12 allows performance improvements for each plug-in of the Acqua Effects series, while at the same time preserving all the features already supported in previous CORE upgrades.
Challenge-response authorization system allowing activation for two computers per license.
The trial version is fully functional for a duration of four weeks. Trial license allows the activation of two computers per license.
- Support operation systems: macOS and Windows.
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, AAX, and AU.
- Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
- VIRIDIAN commercial version: €199.00. Available as a digital download immediately after payment. Special pre-sale price at €169.15 (15%OFF) for the first four weeks after release.
- VIRIDIAN Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
ABOUT ACUSTICA AUDIO:
Acustica Audio creates faithful software emulations of rare vintage and modern hardware gear, and new hybrids impossible in the analogue domain. Acustica's development approach is unique for the market and it is based on dynamic sampling and a proprietary Volterra series nonlinear engine. The company also builds dedicated analogue circuits in order to sample and include these in their software. This model delivers a very similar to analog gear sound with hardware-like transient response and sonic quality that overcomes the limitations of other software emulations.
ABOUT NEBULA AND ACQUA EFFECT PLUG-INS:
Nebula is Acustica Audio's sampler plug-in able to load external sample libraries of various sound processors. An Acqua is a stand-alone plug-in based on a skinned collection of Nebula libraries with added routing and control functionalities. Aquas are developed by combining one or more of Nebula's instances. This process called 'parametrization' is achieved by using script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools or compilers.