The Instruments Bundle contains Xhun's powerful virtual instruments, LittleOne and IronAxe.
LittleOne is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers, compact in design but also extremely powerful and expressive.
In addition to an accurate re-creation of the original signal path, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, etc.) prove the same original architecture, frequency response and operative range of its analogue hardware counterpart, producing a deep, rich and warm sound.
Add to the equation a full rack with a 16-step analogue sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect, two insert/master effects slots and the result is a complete, true-analogue-sounding setup within the comfort of a modern digital studio.
- Physical modeling simulation of real analogue hardware, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach - oscillators, filters, envelopes (, ...) are built preserving their original architecture, featuring all the micro-instabilities and imperfections of the analogue technology.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- An all-in-one complete setup: analogue synthesizer + analogue sequencer + trancegate effect + insert/master effects.
- Two aliasing-free analogue modeled oscillators proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits, featuring a continuous waveform selection mode (morphing) between triangle, sawtooth, square, pulse (including pulse width modulation).
- A legendary 4-pole resonant low pass ladder filter (modeled by the adoption of the topology-preserving transform / zero-delay feedback approach) proving all the original non-linearities, frequency responses (also at extreme modulation scenarios), self-oscillation, soft-clipping and overload control.
- Two 4-stage (ADSR) envelope generators proving the same capacitors' charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits.
- Extended modulation possibilities, including a white noise generator, a sample-and-hold source and a multi-waveform low-frequency-oscillator (LFO) featuring the original frequency range (from 0.2 Hz up to 500 Hz), allowing for advanced frequency modulation designs.
IronAxe is a high-end Physical Modeling simulation of one of the most popular and loved electro-acoustic instruments of all time: the Electric Guitar.
The result of many years of research and development, IronAxe reaches all the authentic beauty and expressivity of a real Electric Guitar by simulating the physics of all the acoustic and electronic components found in the original instrument, preserving the same nuances and multi-techniques playability impossible to perform on standard frozen-sounding sampled instruments.
Break with the past - forget all the old, expensive, bulky sample libraries. With IronAxe you can build your custom Stratocaster ¹ or Telecaster ¹ guitar, choose Pickups type, number and position, set the Tone knobs to get the right sound, select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its length. Finally take real-time control of all this (and much more...) using a MIDI Keyboard or a real - natively supported - MIDI Guitar.
IronAxe will bring in your next Productions the sound and feel of a real Electric Guitar. And the included full set of analogue modeled Stompboxes, legendary Amp/Cabinets and Room Simulation, make IronAxe a perfect tool for advanced guitar sound designing, without the need of additional (and expensive) external software/hardware units.
- Physical Modeling simulation of real electronic and acoustic components.
- An all-in-one complete Electric Guitar + FX / Stompboxes + Amp / Cabinets setup.
- Make in your productions complete and realistic Electric Guitar tracks with ease.
- Choose your Guitar model: Solidbody with 2 or 3 Pickups (more will follow).
- Excitation modeling: select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its length.
- Strings modeling: independent simulation of each of the 6 (different) strings, with the possibility to choose strings material, set tension values and other.
- Pickups modeling: select Pickups type (single-coil, humbucker, steelplate), number and place them into Guitar's body.
- Performance Engine (Performer's modeling), allowing real-time multi-techniques playability (Palm Muting, Tapping Harmonics, Strumming, etc...) using a standard MIDI Keyboard.
- Native Guitar Control: in addition to the classic MIDI Keyboard control system, IronAxe is designed to be the ultimate tool for Guitarists - build your custom and physically accurate Electric Guitar and play it through a real MIDI Guitar for an unparalleled realism.
- KeyPerformer Engine: perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease and in true real-time, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.
- StringsToucher Engine: play/touch each of the 6 virtual Electric Guitar strings individually and in true real-time, for true-to-life arpeggios using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.