ZapFilter^2 is a very powerful filter-box with two filter-engines and a distortion/saturator unit.
- Two separate stereo filter units with 15 switchable filter algorithms with serial/parallel routing.
- Host-BPM syncable bipolar LFO->Cutoff modulation per filter-unit (tri, sqr, sin, saw).
- Envelope Follower per filter-unit with Amount(bipolar)/Attack/Release and tight/relaxed sensing with sidechain option.
- Saturation/Distortion unit with drive/shape control.
- 16 programs.
- Internal Preset Manager with:
- Copying/pasting of presets.
- Automatable preset-switching via VST Read/Write Automation.
- Saving/loading of standard.fxp/.fxb preset-/bankfiles.
- Custom default bank loading at startup.
- Unique FreeEnv-Controller to draw Freq->Volume graphs.
- Full VST-automation support of all parameters.
- Program switching via MIDI-Note-On (Midi Ch.15) (will also reset LFOs in sync).
- Cutoff-Modulation via Midi CC's.
- Link-Mode for Cutoff1/2 (with offset).
- 4 vu-meters for Input/Output and output of each filter.
- Final output limiter.
- Comes with 5 preset banks (80 ready to use presets).