Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v1.3.1.
- Change: The pipeline has been reworked, for less clutter and more usability. The pins indicating audio/MIDI input and output have been removed. They were used to determine what happens when you drag and drop; now, just drag an FX -- if there's only one operation that can be performed on the target, it's done automatically, otherwise a menu is opened with the valid operations. In addition, every FX has metering, so you can always tell what's going on in the signal path.
- Change: Reworked the MIDI macros, which are now in two main groups, Song A through P and Browser A through P.
- Added a persistent overload indicator to the meters. It's cleared automatically when the song is played and manually by a panic stop (stopping the song when it's already stopped).
- Fix: Potential hanging bug in MIDI editing.
- Fix: Temper VST parameter buttons (left-click a VST and build a list in the Parameters section) weren't sending automation.
- Fix: Computer Keys FX placed on a program track wasn't working.
- Fix: Realtime control of shape params wasn't translating the value to the correct range.
- Fix: Metronome was on during recording when it was only set to be on during playback.
- Fix: Some work on the Split Value FX, with bug fixes and polishing to take advantage of more services (such as realtime parameter control). Renamed to Splitter.