Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v0.9.21.
- Polished up displaying/selecting patches.
- Audio phrases now have MIDI input.
- Added new tool, Copy. When clicking on an event, it takes that event plus all selections and copies them, allowing you to drag the copies to a new location. New users, this tool is available by holding CTRL+right mouse button.
- Existing users can map this tool to that button if desired.
- When in the track editor, numeric keypad +/- will step through the track's takes.
- Added infinite zoom: As you go below 25%, it starts blending with a value to display the entire song.
- Changed behaviour: Edit operations no longer autoplay the selection if the song is playing.
- Fix: A couple hanging bugs.
- Fix: Some bugs when working with multiple takes.
- Fix: Paste (CTRL-V) now pastes at the current mouse location, quantized to the grid (if any).
- Fix: Big performance improvement with low zoom levels.