Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v0.9.17.
- Added support for sample rate conversion on audio file playback.
- Added drag-drop of FX in pipelines onto the menu buttons in the controller strip, so you can access parameters in FX beyond the current track.
- Changed the backup procedure so it won't trigger while you're editing, to avoid 'sticking.'
- Fix: Buss In FX weren't saving gain and pan levels.
- Fix: In some situations interpolated controllers weren't being generated.
- Fix: In some situations starting playback wasn't setting the current controller values.
- Fix: Controller drawing in song view was ignoring flat ramps, and just displaying everything with linear interpolation.
- Fix: Waveforms drawn in audio tracks were displaying the entire waveform, even beyond the end of a cut point.
- Fix: Playback indicator in track editor was freezing if you grabbed a scrollbar to override autoscroll.