Angry Red Planet has renamed Sequitur to Temper and updated it to v0.9.10.
Temper is a MIDI+audio sequencer with an emphasis on MIDI.
- Added VST automation. VST parameters are available from the controller strip of a track window.
- Added controllers to audio tracks.
- Added a volume parameter for the appropriate Temper FX.
- Added ability for controllers to be displayed in the song view. Use the visibility strip on the outer edge of the colour control for the desired controller in the controller strip.
- Reworked bussing, once again splitting it from the Groups. By default now songs will typically have a single Main buss (available from the Tracks->Add Audio Track menu) that all other busses route to. This is the only buss with an output to a hardware device.
- Misc fixes and improvements.