Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v0.9.14. As well as some important bug fixes there are two major new additions, the ability to edit multiple tracks simultaneously, and a new Workbench mode that lets you chain tools together to process selected events.
- Temper A: Added new tool, Groove, for applying a time offset to events. A shape is used to determine the offset, see documentation.
- Added ability to edit multiple tracks simultaneously, see documentation.
- Added new Workbench mode, for processing selected events (including events across multiple tracks) with advanced tools (Flip, Quantize, Velocirapture, etc.), see documentation.
- Added Tool browser, basically just a list of tools, but if you click on one you will get an inspector that includes a link to the tool's online documentation.
- Added chords, accessible from the key signature in the song ruler.
- Fix: Audio events were displaying incorrectly when tempo was changed.
- Fix: MIDI recording was broken when tempo tap was added.
- Fix: Various MIDI editing bugs.