One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Meakaale wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The blooo

Voted.

voted

voted :clap:

Voted :party: :party:

Sounded like a higher average experience level this round, especially with the much better percussion this time. Personally, the pads and fx were very inspiring. Photonic demonstrated such incredible expertise in so many fields. Astounding. Eraze the borders's track was one of the ones I enjoyed the most. Also, someone trained the strange monkey extremely well. Overall, I enjoyed all your work very much and I'm glad you all came. :party: :phones:
quick, _ake what you want in life

574X wrote:Sounded like a higher average experience level this round, especially with the much better percussion this time. Personally, the pads and fx were very inspiring. Photonic demonstrated such incredible expertise in so many fields. Astounding. Eraze the borders's track was one of the ones I enjoyed the most. Also, someone trained the strange monkey extremely well. Overall, I enjoyed all your work very much and I'm glad you all came. :party: :phones:
Thank you :hug:
Failure is success in progress.

574X wrote:... Photonic demonstrated such incredible expertise in so many fields. Astounding...
A big :hug: from me too :D
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

@AmvEx

Nice that you like my track and thank you for the feedback :)

Final Results: Meakaale is victorious!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1st Meakaale - Love In Dreams 146pts

2ndst Photonic - Night In The City 145pts

3rd Taron - PerUltimaVerba - 140pts

4th mehum - Diffuse Psyche Radiation - 131pts

5th The Five Assed Monkey - Bloo Moon - 130pts

6 trojakew - Heat 128 pts
7 Programator2 - State Of Equilibrium 127 pts
8 jmqjmq - Circular Seven 126 pts
9 Stunkit - Interstellar Blooo 124 pts
10 NedK - Across The Sea In Three Thirty Three 123 pts
11 asi4 - Through The Bone 123 pts
12dq Dj Pomme - Blooo Lights 123 pts
13 Doctor Bob - Blooo Calypso 120 pts
14 eauson - FullBuckets BLOOO 117 pts
15 zarf - three 2 one 115 pts
16 eraze the borders - Blaues Wunder 114 pts
17 ilmai - Please Hurry Watson 114 pts
18 Yeager - Klaus Trophobic 111 pts
19 Bh9090 - Shafts 108 pts
20 Generaldiomedes - The Blooo Planet 108 pts
21 Medniex - Shifting Orbits 107 pts
22 Darksynth FX - Future Race 106 pts
23 Bblunt Productions - Boo Hoo 104 pts
24 574x - Phantom Of The White Hats GOAT Synths Collection 103 pts
25dq Dee.P.Tree - That Sparkling Darkness 102 pts
26 PeterH - Technos Aliens Battle Bass Music Zombie Apokalypse With A Used Tooth Brush 102 pts
27 Maaaaxim - What the F 95 pts
28 e@rs - deddmoo5 93 pts
29 Jazzaria - Parkway Pugilist 92 pts
30 Jovexli - Kulb 86 pts
31 psmacmur - Power Distribution Board 84 pts
32 Aluode - Cheetos 79 pts
33 AmvEx - Blooby Business 77 pts
34 JKFlashico - Night Fly 53 pts
36dq aciddose - analog hihat single oscillator 49 pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next top. To receive the prize, it will take some days (sometimes a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: If you don't want prize, it will be passed to the next person down (but not below #5), thank you :)

Exceptionally good tracks :clap: :clap: :clap: :party: :party: :tu: :tu:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1377384254

Congrats to the winners. All great tracks. :clap: :clap: :clap:

BJ - something has gone awry with the datasheet ... the "1" diagonal is busted!

Thanks to those who *really* liked my track - hehe!

dB

Uh, I'm pretty amazed to be up there this time around with so many excellent tracks!? THANKS, Everyone! :hug:
CONGRATS to pretty much all. As much as I'm amazed about my own placement, I'm kind of surprised about the entire charts. BUT that's kinda cool, too... diversity! :shrug: :tu:
I totally love Monkey's entry and mehum's, too! Photonic did a brilliant "demo" track, that sounds perfectly official. Meakaale is from a parallel universe, which is ruled by the 1990's demo scene, hehehe, and he has revolutionized brilliant mixing and arrangement. So many times I thought he should've been in the #1 slot, but got shot down by dubstep tracks and the likes. I see this win of his as a kind of long deserved accumulative result. So...kudos, it's been time! :tu:
As soon as Trojak manages to actual make a whole song rather than a single section of tremendous opus, he'll be unstoppable! ;)

Argh, I have to stop myself...I'd almost love to write down my thoughts to all the tracks, but I spare you the nonsense, hehe!

Great stuff altogether! :phones: ...great freaking synth, that's for sure! Thanks Bjoern and- as always- big thanks to BJ for running the show! :hug:

Congrats Meakaale - great winning track. :)
And the other top-5ers - great stuff, well done :clap:

High quality round, nice one all :tu:

Congrats to the winners! Great job(s) :clap:

Congrats to the winners and all others for their work. Awesome round with awesome tracks.

Ehmm I'm too high in this round somethings wrong :lol:.

And I hope alot of better place for NedK. Asweome track I like it very much.

"36dq aciddose - analog hihat single oscillator 49 pts"

I guess I have to explicitly state "THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT AN ENTRY" next time :) Especially considering the fact it was not the OSC synth.
aciddose wrote:This is an example on a single-osc monosynth with a single filter, envelope and LFO using the audio-rate PWM I mentioned.
:shrug:
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Return to “Instruments”