Unquantised , note delay

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know I have made this request before
Since architect has a whopping 960ppn it's almost unforgiven that it can't do unquantised recordings and note delay per step ( shift steps forwars backwards with the existing sequencers )
Is it still coming in the next version ?

cheers
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Per-step delay in the step sequencers: yes.

Proper unquantised recording will (probably) be initially released when I make public the piano roll sequencer. But don't quote me on that because I may bite the bullet and add it sooner rather than later as the topic does come up rather often.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm Per-step delay in the step sequencers: yes.

Proper unquantised recording will (probably) be initially released when I make public the piano roll sequencer. But don't quote me on that because I may bite the bullet and add it sooner rather than later as the topic does come up rather often.
๐Ÿ™

colin@loomer wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:28 pm Per-step delay in the step sequencers: yes.

Also negative delay , iow moving backwards ?
Maybe the option to toggle delay for sequencers ON/OFF , then when recording the delay values are written per step
This is how the cirklon records unquantised , it's awesome
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to โ€œLoomerโ€