BWS 5 browser/filter

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the BWS 5 browser, espacilly the filter. Mostly my filters are BWS-device and Plugin... i dont need the trillions of BWS-Prestes... in this search.... BUT, i would love to have JUST MY PRESETS (saved in MY BWS_folder...) also as "active filter"... So i get devices, plugs and JUST MY presets listed in this first "add"-browser-list???

And btw. i dont need ALL devices/ all plugs in this list... (in fact maybe a quarter of them)... so can i exclude this device(s) and plug(s), which i jaust need for special things... from this "promi"-list?

Well i could create a new collection... but collections are in-dynamically... IF i add a NEW PRESET, new PLUG.... ist by default outside this collection??? I want the other way: SHOW "ALL" - but exclude this....!

harmoney wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 pm
Well i could create a new collection... but collections are in-dynamically... IF i add a NEW PRESET, new PLUG.... ist by default outside this collection??? I want the other way: SHOW "ALL" - but exclude this....!
A smart collection that includes a filter for your presets will automatically include any new presets you create

pdxindy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:43 pm
A smart collection that includes a filter for your presets will automatically include any new presets you create
NOPE! If i have a collectionm with vsti, devices and presets... and than i chnage any paramater on one preset and save this preset... this new preset will NOT appear in the collection!

harmoney wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:37 pm
pdxindy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:43 pm
NOPE! If i have a collectionm with vsti, devices and presets... and than i chnage any paramater on one preset and save this preset... this new preset will NOT appear in the collection!
Yes, it works...

You have to use a Smart Collection... not a regular Collection. And include a filter for all presets by harmoney. Then any new presets by harmoney will be automatically added

i miss the old browser, im pretty sure i can do find my vsts and stuff quicker with the old browser than the stuff we have now.

pdxindy wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:54 pm Yes, it works...

You have to use a Smart Collection... not a regular Collection. And include a filter for all presets by harmoney. Then any new presets by harmoney will be automatically added
I never got really around all of this collection stuff...

What would be the best way to include different stuff in ONE collection...
i.e. my favourite plugins (without making presets of them) and e.g. a smart collection searching presets made by me WITHOUT all the other presets...?

I'm happily using v4, the old browser is just perfect.
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

V4 browser as way better IMO.

[/quote]

Yes, it works...

[/quote]

OK will TRY it: Multi-SMART collection than (normal) collection... makes sense in this case...
I will try this 14 days or so on...

harmoney wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:11 pm
Yes, it works...

[/quote]

OK will TRY it: Multi-SMART collection than (normal) collection... makes sense in this case...
[/quote]

Sorry this multi-multi-quete-post... ITS TO @

harmoney wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:13 pm
Yes, it works...

[/quote]

Sorry this multi-multi-queste-post-re-psot... ... ITS TO @ PDXINDY...

harmoney wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:14 pm
Yes, it works...

OK will TRY it: Multi-SMART collection than (normal) collection... makes sense in this case )in theory)...
[/quote]

harmoney wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:15 pm
harmoney wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:14 pm
Yes, it works...

OK will TRY it: Multi-SMART collection than (normal) collection... makes sense in this case )in theory)...

THANKYOU!

WHY CAN I NOT DEELETE MY POSTS JUST 11 SECONDS BEFÖRE????

And why are EDIT and QUOTE Symbols so different here, compairing to most other sites/forum????
Last edited by harmoney on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pc999 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:22 am V4 browser as way better IMO.
I like the side browser in BW5 better, but never use the popup browser now, it's just a mess and makes it so complicated to find anything (and mainly I am just wanting to load/change presets but even finding those takes so many mouse clicks)

Return to “Bitwig”