tranQuilizr G2 is an equalizer plugin employing fully configurable eight bands.
- Eight bands configurable as peaking, shelving, baxandall, cutting.
- Per-band channel setting: Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Band parameter covers from 1Hz to 50kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters: Minimum-Phase, Maximum-Phase, Conventional.
- Automatic Gain Compensation.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Gain-Bandwidth interaction: Standard, Gentle, Focus, Hybrid.
- Totally rewritten over-sampler. (our fourth generation engine).
- Selectable Monitoring Channels: Stereo(LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Multi-channel support.
- Dual spectrum analyzers: Graph and Belt-Shaped.
- Configurable mouse modifier key.
Bug fixes and workarounds
- [All Plugins, Windows, VST3] Add a workaround to avoid problem that Samplitude fails to load project after plugin's parameter count gets decreased.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] K-weighting filter was unintentionally applied to main signal line when K-weighting setting is enabled. This bug was introduced in version 1.9.5. – fixed.