A.O.M. has released a new plugin, Invisible Limiter G3, and updated their plugins to version 1.15.0.
Invisible Limiter G3 is the third generation of the Invisible Limiter series coming with significant updates around the fundamental limiting algorithm and oversampling engine. Supporting modern mastering techniques, Invisible Limiter G3's limiter features have been refined and reorganized from the previous generation.
Price: ¥22000 at aom-factory.jp
Changes in A.O.M. plugins v1.15.0:
- New Plug-in:
- Invisible Limiter G3.
- [All Plugins] Factory presets did not appear in preset selector. This bug was introduced in version 1.14.2. – Fixed.
- [All Plugins] Support unbounded drag operation on knobs and sliders.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Reduce CPU load by 37% (typical) in Modern III, IV, V modes.
- [Nu Compressor] Reduce CPU load by 4% (typical).
- [tranQuilizr G2] Reduce CPU load by 46% (typical).