Acoustica has updated Mixcraft to v4.2 b102.
- Now renders internally at 44k and if rendering to lower sampling rates, down samples. This was done for better compatibility with VST effects and instruments that do not handle lower sample rates very well.
- Fix for a copy and paste bug with multiple tempos. Was not pasting some clips in the right offset when pasting more than one sound at a time.
- Recording bug where it would not record properly in rare cases when used with some VST effects.
- Fixed a crashing bug when changing to a specific OGG format when rendering.
- Fixed a minor text issue with an accelerator for freezing a track.
- Fix for bug where sounds that were selected with the selection box could not be deleted. This was a bug introduced into build 100.
- Now includes two new song kits: Horror and Classic Jazz.