Acoustica has updated Mixcraft 7.7 to build 310.
Changes in Mixcraft v7.7 b310:
- Bullet proofing based off crash reports for very very rare issues.
- Fix for temp file cleanup after video render crash. (Refixed for 310).
- Added note velocity short cut - use ctrl+click to edit velocities of selected notes.
- Performance panel fix for clips recording from performance panel that started at an offset besides time 0.
- New selected clip data look.
- New playback cursor and caret color for better workflow.
- Render to multiple FLAC files crash fixed.
- Unplug WaveRT device no longer freezes.
- New colors for carets and play indicator.
- New clip look (the waveform is outlined).
- Autoscroll during drag in track body with perf panel open is fixed more better, unless you are dragging clips.
- Fix for switching between piano roll and step editor during playback and zoom levels are different.
- Fix for not being able to load custom images on tracks.
- Ending video file proliferation- & duplicate files created on render.