MPC 1.7 introduces AAX compatibility for use with Pro Tool 10 and 11, and the software's audio structure has been optimized for deeper manipulation of MPC programs—including an enriched mixer interface, multi-processor audio path, improved metering accuracy, and new automation capabilities.
MPC 1.7 also delivers a host of new sonic tools, including integration of AIR Music's Hybrid 3 synth plugin. MPC 1.7 also includes two expansions from Prime Loops: Deep House Drums and Official Trap Drums. A new expansion browser has been implemented to provide streamlined access to all instruments and sample expansion packs.
New workflow features have been adopted, with Direct Record bringing a live loop-station-style sampling option to Sample Record Mode. Users can also export their project audio by program or track, and can mixdown insert return buses and the master effect insert.
MPC Software v1.7 Highlights:
- AAX plugin compatibility for use with Pro Tools 10 and 11.
- All-new audio mixer architecture with improved metering and control.
- Multi-processor audio path with enhanced performance.
- Extensive track automation with in-depth visual feedback.
- Hybrid 3 built-in; a virtual synth from AIR Music Technology.
- Comprehensive audio export; export audio by program and track.
- Direct Record mode: real-time loop-style sample layering.
- Mixer view filters for customized display of essential parameters.
- All-new expansion browser with adjustable sample-audition volume.
- Two free Prime Loops expansions; 30+ programs of kits, loops, and demo tracks.
- New keyboard shortcuts for greater efficiency during common tasks.
- Over 100 workflow and stability enhancements.