Hot on the heels of the Bass Line 2 announcement, AudioRealism has announced Drum Machine, a new plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X that contains two modeled vintage drum machines with additional features such as a Pattern controlled filter and a distortion unit.
- Two realtime switchable drum machine models, 11 sounds for Model A and 8 for Model B.
- Internal 32 step sequencer with global accent per step, four pre-scale selections per pattern.
- Various pattern transformation functions.
- Full MIDI CC with learning function.
- MIDI Output.
- Rebirth pattern import.
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note).
- Integrated distortion unit.
- Pattern controlled filter (PCF).
- Sample accurate sync to host.
Drum Machine is expected to be released in Q1 2007 for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (AU) with pricing to be announced. ABL and ABL Pro registered users will receive a cross-grade offer.