audiostrom has updated LiveProfessor to v2.1.2.
- Improvements to OSC commands.
- Audio routing popup menu would show wrong IO names.
- Improved bus names and IO names in audio patch.
- MIDI panic command is back.
- Added command to jump to the first cue and set it as "next".
- Program is running with even higher system priority, to get rid of some dropouts.
- Option to turn on more threads in Audio & MIDI setting. This function will use more cores, but does not necessarily improve very low latency performance. Depends on system.
- Plugins loaded outside chains would default to mono. Now defaults to max io count.
- Enabled audio inputs and outputs are now properly saved with the project.
- Added option to save/load the enabled/disabled audio channels to / from a file.
- Fixed bug with controllers and MIDI channels.
- Fixed issues with Program Change messages and controller buttons.
- Added zoom in/out buttons to the Wire View (Also possible to set keyboard shortcut).
- Made some changes to the Step Up and Step Down commands in the cue list to make them work even if nothing is selected.
- Updated third party frameworks.
- Had to drop support for Windows XP (sorry).
- Popup menus did not work with touch screen on windows 10.
- MIDI channel selection not updated when creating a MIDI send cue, with Patch change message.