audiostrom has updated LiveProfessor to v2.3.0.
- Bug fix, an issue with cue list timers not being precise.
- Added option to fade global snapshots in a cue list.
- Touch'n turn feature in hardware controllers, if mapped to this, the controller will be assigned to the last plugin parameter clicked on.
- Bug fix, relative controllers could set parameters beyond their normal range (in some plugins).
- When a plugin is added to a chain, recalling a global snapshot without this plugin, will not set the plugin to bypass. (old behavior can be set in program options).
- Option in each plugin window to hide buttons and meters in order to save space on the screen.
- In hardware controllers, there is now an option to copy the mapping of a plugin to all other plugins of the same type.
- Various smaller fixes and improvements.
- Possible to organize global snapshots in folders.
Changes in 2.2.2:
- Bug fix, crash related to cue lists and MIDI triggers.
- Bug fix, crash when opening Global Snapshot filter window.