Bitwig has announced the release of Bitwig Studio 16-Track, a new entry-level version of Bitwig Studio, the music creation and performance software.
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing.
- Instruments & effects, including Sampler and Polysynth.
- Unlimited VST and VST3 support, with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, and delay compensation.
- Modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter with Bitwig's program-wide modulators (Macros, Note Expressions, LFOs, and more).
- Industry-leading hardware integration: connect synthesizers, drum machines and other hardware devices seamlessly into your workflow over MIDI, CV/Gate, and analog clock.
Check out a comparison between Bitwig Studio 16‑Track and Bitwig Studio here.
Price: 99 USD/EUR.