Bitwig Studio has been updated to v1.1.2.
- We now send out SysEx messages to VST instruments for transpose note expressions if the plug-in claims to support canDo ("midiSingleNoteTuningChange") and the other note expressions if the plug-in supports canDo ("midiKeyBasedInstrumentControl").
- Controller API: add observer that reports if the device is nested inside another device.
- Pre-roll settings wasn't saved in the preferences.
- PDC: Modulation routings from Audio MOD wasn't correctly compensated in certain cases.
- First drag of a micro-pitch expression does not snap to semi-tones.
- Occasional crash when returning to arrangement or stopping a track via controller API.
- Engine crash when dragging audio files on clip launcher preview slots on non-preview tracks.
- Controller API: direct parameter observer does not report the latest value, it is always one step behind.
- Rare crash when popup windows are closed on OS X.
- Moving stretch markers in the detail editor does not snap correctly any more.
- VST plugins that have a file creation date at the beginning of Unix time are not being scanned (e.g. Sonalksis OS X).
- Possible to create automation points on the arranger with negative arranger time for the very first point created by clicking in the margin before time 0.
- Bipolar macro values are only loaded correctly when loading preset twice.
- VST plugins should never sleep if their GUI is open.
- Engine crash when switching preset for VST running in bit-bridge mode.
- Engine crash after changing buffer size after audio recording.
- Timing bug in E-CLAP and the noise section of E-SNARE.
- Moving a project file into a sub folder of the project folder would cause plugin states to be lost if the application was restarted and the file was opened.
- Bounce in place turns instrument track into an audio track instead of a hybrid track.
- "Insert Silence" doesn't move Cue Markers.
- VST Device knobs don't wake up from sleep when being assigning modulations.