In the iOS environment Z3ta+ iOS's sound-shaping environment is segmented into pages. The Synth Page is where sound design takes life through oscillators, filters, envelope generators and LFO parameters. The Modulation Matrix/Arpeggiator Page provides exceptional sonic versatility and composition assistance, while the Effects Page offers Distortion, Modulation, EQ, Compression, Triple Delay and Reverb—all with new routing capabilities for the iOS environment.
For creating music on the go, Z3TA+ iOS's onboard, customizable keyboard allows shifting octaves, choosing root notes, "holding" notes, and more and a header strip is designed to provide easy access to move among pages, search presets, control master volume, and choose additional options through the program menus.
- Over 500 on-board, expertly crafted presets.
- Support for Inter-App Audio, Background Audio, and AudioBus.
- Classic waveshaping Z3TA+2 synth engine with 6 Oscillators, 6 LFOs, Filters, and more.
- Modulation Matrix includes 16 Sources, Curves, Controls, and Destinations.
- Advanced modular effects—Distortion, Modulation, Compression, Delay, Reverb and Limiter.
- External MIDI control and onboard Keyboard.
- Performance section with Tap Tempo and assignable XY Pad, Mod Wheels, and User Controlled In-Key Pitch Bend.
- Designed for iPad 2 or above, iPad Air, and iPad Mini.
Price: $19.99 in the App Store.