Cakewalk has released Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) version 2022.06.
The 2022.06 release introduces Mackie control surface improvements, loop and punch record enhancements, key binding to render Region FX, support for local help, in-app update improvements, plus various enhancements and bug fixes for user reported issues.
- Automatically extend final take when loop recording in Comping mode:
- When loop recording in Comping mode, the last take now automatically extends to the loop end time if more than one loop iteration was recorded. This prevents previous takes from being split at the transport stop time, and makes comping much easier because each take is a complete clip.
- Option to automatically extend final take when punch recording.
- Mackie control surface improvements, including performance enhancements and optional Universal and Cubase emulation modes that can be used if your control surface does not provide a dedicated Cakewalk/SONAR mode.
- Option to open parent track folder when changing track focus.
- Key binding to render Region FX.
- Support for local help.
- Cakewalk will now install to ARM64 PCs running Windows 11 for ARM.
- In-app update improvements, including in-app download of optional content that was previously only available from either BandLab Assistant or the Cakewalk Web installer (Studio Instruments Suite, Drum Replacer, Melodyne trial, Theme Editor, and demo projects).