Cakewalk has released Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) version 2021.04.
The 2021.04 release integrates BandLab library access directly within Cakewalk, introduces a new Tempo track and Tempo Inspector, PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier ProChannel module, automation enhancements, Arranger enhancements, lots of other enhancements and optimizations, and over 80 bug fixes that focus on stability and user reported issues.
- Integrated BandLab library access, with support for downloads and uploads and tracking revision state directly from within Cakewalk.
- New envelope based Tempo track.
- Tempo Inspector.
- PC2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier ProChannel module.
- Loop current arrangement indefinitely.
- Plug-in menus have been greatly enhanced to make it easier and faster to find and select plug-ins.
- Improved automation envelope UI.
- Show values on automation envelopes.
- Track Manager preset support.
- Convert MIDI continuous controller (CC) events to/from automation envelopes.
- Show optional waveform outlines in the Clips pane.
- UI theme compatibility checker. Cakewalk checks to make sure the custom theme is compatible with the current version of Cakewalk.
- Improved plug-in exception handling / crash reporting.
- High resolution plug-in automation improvements.
- Accurate automation writing via MIDI remote control.
- Windows 10 high DPI rendering option (experimental feature).