Jeff Larson has released version 1.26 of Mobius.
- General Reset and Global Reset also return the track control levels to 100%.
- Clear function erases the contents of the loop but leaves it the same length.
- Instant Multiply 2, Instant Multiply 3, Instant Multiply 4 perform an immediate 3x, 3x, or 4x multiply of the loop without having to wait through a multiply mode.
- Pitch, Rate, Reverse now have transfer modes. When set to "Remember" the previous state will be restored whenever a loop is triggered.
- Minor mode functions Speed, Reverse, Rate, Pitch, and Overdub will be stacked on the same quantization point rather than being scheduled at the next point, this allows you to perform Reverse and Speed at exactly the same time.
- Pitch and rate functions performed during the quantization period will modify the previously scheduled pitch/rate event rather than scheduling a new one.
- Reverse, Half Speed, Rate Shift, and Pitch Shift will not take you out of Mute mode, allowing you to setup the desired playback mode before unmuting.
- Pause is now a function that doesn't depend on MuteMode.
- Mobius fails to start when the "Number" component was selected in the main track controls.
- Occasional inconsistencies in the display when using keyboard commands rapidly (selected track doesn't match or two tracks selected).
- SpeedSyncAdjust not working if the track isn't the master track.
- Premature retrigger when synchronizing and going into half-speed (SpeedSyncAdjust not working properly).
- Incorrect track modes after bounce recording (Track shows Mute or Play when it is actually Reset).
- Unable to change selected loop after loading a loop, more generally, unable to change selected loop after entering a "pause mute".
- Crash binding a CC pedal to RateShift and PitchShift.
- Scripts: immediately ending an Insert with another Insert wasn't inserting a cycle, e.g. Insert Insert.
- Clicks in stuttered cycles with Stutter function or InsertMode=Stutter.